The specifications listed below must be followed for an installation to be considered valid
- Installation will be checked by Jeff Davis construction crew to verify depth and conduit type.
- No more than 2 90 degree bends per run will be allowed.
- 90 degree elbow (with encased conductor) to be installed in conjunction with three standoffs on takeoff pole. Extend conductor out of “L”. JDEC will install remaining conduit joints, stand-off brackets and weatherhead to establish riser.
- Conduit (with encased conductor) to be installed completely into the meter base.
- Conduit (with encased conductor) to be installed by member.
- Conduit (available for purchase through JDEC) is to be Schedule #80, gray type.
- Main breaker must be installed next to meter or on inside wall behind meter base. In cases where the furnished underground conductor establishes a point of contact other than on a structure wall, a main disconnect is required. Conductors between meter base and main breaker must be in approved conduit and copper.
- No cooperative-owned pole may be used for an underground service unless pre-approved by the cooperative.
- All specifications must be observed to be considered a valid installation. Failure to observe all of the above will be viewed as invalid, thus preventing a service to be energized.